Saturday, December 23, 2006

She Will!




Today, I am the happiest man alive. I asked my precious Ashley to be my wife. The evening started with a wonderful dinner at the Old English Inn. Ashley thought we were meeting our good friends visiting from Australia. Little did she know I had been planning this evening for months. After our drinks arrived, I got down on one knee and asked Ashley to marry me. Summer 2008 - mark it down! RB

I could not be any happier! Rob completely caught me off guard with his romantic proposal. He had every detail organized, even the entire restaurant was in on it! We had champagne and a beautiful candle lit dinner completely closed off from the rest of the restaurant. My ring...I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing this ring is. Rob designed it himself, he even has the sketches. It’s been custom made and has no mold so no one will ever have this exact ring. I am so unbelievably happy. Enjoy the pictures from our magical evening. AP

No comments: